Monday, October 09, 2006

Digital Scrapbooking

The Picture of the Week is my youngest daughter with one of her best buddies...


I'd love for my daughters to have a friendship album some day, and there's a great way that I could do this... It's a hot topic in scrapbooking right now, digital albums. CM has gotten on the bandwagon and is offering this option. Although I love the actual process of scrapbooking, I do see a place for digital albums:
For a gift
special occasion - birthday or anniversary
vacation
sports team/school function
memorial album
clubs/college
or...for people who don't want to scrapbook!

Look at these sample covers to catch a glimpse of CM's digital scrapbooking! These are just two of several options - more information will come November 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home