Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Our Busy Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year... but so busy for us, too! After we get started with school, soccer, dance lessons, etc. then the next thing we know it's time for holidays and birthdays! After my oldest daughter has her birthday and Halloween is over, I'm immediately planning my youngest daughter's parties and usually Thanksgiving is a few days later. Christmas is then around the corner. And this year, we added a vacation to California in between the birthday weeks! Needless to say, I always take more pictures during the two months of birthdays and holidays, than I do the rest of the year! Here are a few to highlight the last month:

Pumpkin Patch pictures are some of my favorites... here's my youngest on her Kindergarten field trip:


Halloween night - Ariel and Hannah Montana:


My oldest daughter's first slumber party to celebrate her birthday:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home