Friday, June 15, 2007

School's Out for Summer!

The end of the school year was a long time coming - yet it hit me like a ton of bricks! There were so many activities and my baby finishing kindergarten affected me more than I thought. I've got big girls now!

Here are some of the end of the year highlights:

The Second Grade Poetry Reading for Mothers


The Kindergarteners performed at the Volunteer Appreciation Brunch (BTW, my kindergartener is standing by her boyfriend)


Field Day activities, including tug-of-war and soccer relay



Above is a picture of the Kindergarten Fishing Trip - after this field trip two years ago, I realized it's one daddy needs to attend. He had as much fun as the 6-year olds!
Below is actually her smaller fish, she caught a 14" rainbow trout later in the day... Daddy was so proud!


The 2nd graders had an ice cream sundae party - complete in a 6' trough! They put on their own toppings, including various syrups, fruit and whip cream and OF COURSE, oreo cookie pieces, butterfingers, M&Ms, whole peanut butter cups, whole chocolate chip cookies, sweet tarts, bubblegum... oh and so much more.

I passed on a sundae, but all the kids indulged - even little sister!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Cute pics! We miss you guys!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home