Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Today, my husband and I celebrate 11 years of marriage. (...I find myself reflecting much more on our awesome trip to Italy that we took last year in honor of our 10th, than I am on our wedding ceremony)

He asked me today - if I had it to do over again, would I? The fact that I can't imagine life without him, that he's the father of my beautiful children, that we have enough money to live in a home we love and pay the bills, that we share values and interesting conversation, that we agree on parenting, volunteering, and going green (or trying to)...

... the answer is yes (as he said when he answered the same question - "and twice on Sundays".)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 11th Anniversary!! So what trip are you planning for your 15th?

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home