Sunday, February 11, 2007

Croppin' Like Crazy!

The last few weeks I've had many opportunities to scrapbook - here are some highlights:

Preparing my scrapbooking bag - had to remove the stow-away:


At Creative Memories' Celebrate Portland
Julie scored on the table space:


Marcy was tired - up too late the night before, Marcy?


Although it seemed like a prime location, those doors behind Sandra created a wind tunnel - and we were frequently picking up scattered paper and pictures.


At my friend Janet's house
Scrapbooking with Janet, her kids and my visiting friend Valerie. Here's part of the destruction:


I also had a great scrapbooking/relaxing weekend at the beach with friends Karen, Janet and Michele. Last Monday night I invaded my friend Marcy's home and we scrapbooked while watching 24 and Heros. All this and I'm still not caught up, but getting there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home