Monday, January 08, 2007

... and (finally) AFTER

For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting me cleaning my scrapbooking "space", (please tell me you haven't) I finally did it today. As you recall, I posted an entry on my blog about what it looked like before. I spent today sorting pictures and memorabilia, moving or throwing away things on my desk that shouldn't have been there (example: a dead balloon and ceramic pig) and organizing my paper.

I will repeat that last part in case you just glossed over it... I organized my paper.

For those of you that are true scrapbooking geeks like me, you know what an enormous endeavor that was. But, a necessary evil. With as much paper as I collect, it gets out of control quickly. (If you're interested, I decided to keep whole sheets together and my scraps in a completely different location. This, unfortunately, may prevent me from using the scraps, we'll see how it works out)

I still have a lot more to do. As mentioned in the previous entry on this subject, I still have things in my daughter's room that need to placed in the organization system within my work space. But one of my goals this year is to clean out one room of my house a month. When I get to her room, I'll work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home