Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Perspectives

I have one daughter who loves scrapbooking, and another who loves photography. The latter is my 5-year old, who often takes my camera (she asks first, thank goodness) and will run around the house taking pictures. What's amazing, is her perspective. I honestly think I could fill a whole book, called "Perspectives of a 5-year old". Focus and lighting aside, I think she's got a real eye for taking interesting photos.

So I'm keeping all of these photos together, and someday I'll do something with them (or maybe have her sister put an album together!) Until then, I thought I'd share some with you. (note the self-portrait...)Enjoy!






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace is such an amazing child...she makes me smile!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home