Friday, October 21, 2005

Photo Geek

There have been times where taking some pictures seemed silly, like I'm one of those obsessed moms who follow their kids around documenting every bump, bruise and breath. Then, there are the times that are worth it... I may feel silly bringing my camera and taking pictures but I am sooo glad I did. I've taken pictures of my daughters wounds after getting stitches, of their first time in a dentist's chair, an unplanned haircut, and recently a trip to Lens Crafters. I felt goofy in the mall taking pictures, but am so glad my daughter will have these in her album, to document a pretty big change in her life. It's okay to be a photo geek.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Oh Hannah. You now look as smart as you do cute.

Not everyone gets to wear purple EVERYDAY!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home